- Just a reminder any 7th and 8th grader interested in trying out for football, volleyball, basketball, wrestling, track, or cross-country must have a sports physical turned in.
- Any student wanting to just play intramurals will not need a sports physical.
- 6th grade will be allowed to run cross-country. Must have sports physical turned in to participate.
Athletic FormsMPS SPORTS PHYSICAL FORM - 2016
Middle School Participation Forms 2016-2017Middle School Transportation Form 2016-2017All 7th and 8th grade students participating in sports will need to print & complete the required forms. The required forms should be signed and turned in to the Athletic Director. The transportation form should be printed, signed and turned in at the same time. Please note there is a form that requires a doctor's signature. There are also forms that require parent/student signatures. The forms must be complete in order to turn to participate. If you have any questions, please email Mr. Eastridge at email@example.comIntramural Sports
Intramural sports fees $25
- Intramural volleyball can be played by sixth grade boys and girls, and seventh grade girls. They are divided into teams. Each grade level has its own league. Tournaments are held at the end of the season.
- Sixth and seventh grade boys and girls can play intramural basketball. They are divided inot teams. Each grade has its own league. A tournament is held at the end of the season.
- Sixth grade intramural club - This is a time for sixth graders to be involved in athletics during the spring. There is no cost. We meet once a week after school, weather permitting, and enjoy a friendly game of softball or flag football in the spring. All equipment will be provided, come and join the fun.