Hello Millard Families,
Summer will be here before we know it and registration is open for middle school summer school. We have many academic and enrichment courses available and we would love to work with your students. Courses include:
- Read-Write for incoming students in grades 6-8
- Prep for Integrated Math I
- 6th Grade Prep for Integrated Math III
- Prep for Integrated Math II
- Prep for Integrated Math III
- Cool Chemistry
- Exploring Engineering
- Virtual Exploration (Google VR)
- Minecraft for Middle School
- Computer Coding and Robotics (Levels 1 and 2)
- Babysitting Basics (one week course)
- Wildlife Safari-Students travel to the Henry Doorly Zoo Wildlife Safari each day to study plants, animals, and water systems.
Students may take one or two courses. The middle school brochure and application form are attached or you can register online at https://schoolpay.com. The middle school program details include:
Beadle Middle School
June 7-24,2021 M-Th
- For more information please go to https://www.mpsomaha.org/
- To register go to https://schoolpay.com/ Please log-in or create an account. If you log in as a guest you will be charged the out-of-district tuition rate.
- Tuition waivers are available for students who qualify for free or reduced-price school meals. Information about qualifying for this program can be obtained at 402-715-1433. Or, go to http://foodservices.
- Some students may be eligible for transportation to summer school. For more information, please go to https://www.mpsomaha.org/
departments/curriculum/summer- school or call 402-715-8253. The deadline to request transportation is May 12, 2021.
If you have other questions, please call or email us at 402-715-8253, firstname.lastname@example.org